JULY 2020 – UPDATE
Our Covid-19 Prevention Measures
So you can be safe and secure during your stay we have increased our allocated cleaning time by an additional 20% this will help ensure that all of our accommodation is as clean as it can be whilst Coronavirus is present in the UK.
Our cleaning team will wear personal protective equipment (PPE) every time they enter your accommodation to clean and once prepared no one will re-enter your accommodation before your arrival. We will especially focus on high touch and tactile areas including tabletops, counters, door handles, kitchen and bathroom fittings, TV remote controls.
All of our accommodation will be cleaned using materials known to kill viruses like Coronavirus. Among the cleaning materials used we have introduced new powerful anti-viral disinfectants and sanitisers, which are not just fast-acting, but are sustainable and responsible products too. You can be assured that the cleaning materials we are using are very safe.
At Calvert Kielder, the safety of our guests and staff is paramount and with this in mind, we are retaining, where it is possible and practicable to do so, a 2-metre social distancing rule for the time being. We would ask all guests for patience and understanding whilst we adapt to the requirements of the “new normal”.
This means that some of our facilities and services may remain closed initially and will only be opened when it is both permissible and practical to do so.
Other Covid-19 Prevention Measures
Some of the other measures we have put in place to ensure that you can enjoy a safe stay with us include:
• Simple and visible markers around the site so you can see where to go and how far apart to stand
• Contactless check-in and check-out procedures
• Hand sanitising stations widely available throughout the site
• Our staff members will wear appropriate PPE
• Contactless card payments and a no cash policy
• Takeaway food and bar deliveries direct to your accommodation
• Deep cleaning and sanitisation of all our accommodation between guests with special attention to high touch and tactile items
• The removal of non-essential items from your accommodation in line with the “Safer Stays Charter” and Visit Britain’s “Good to Go” industry standard
Pre Visit and Arrival Information
Prior to your visit, you will receive an e-mail from us detailing the arrangements for your arrival, a map of the site to guide you to your accommodation and the code to access your key located at your chalet.
On arrival, you will find a letter in your accommodation containing information about your stay, what to do if you have any problems as well as other useful information.
All of us here at Calvert Kielder look forward to welcoming you back