Make a Donation
Without the generosity of our supporters, many disabled adults and children wouldn’t have the opportunity to experience a life changing visit to our centre; taking part in exciting and challenging activities they never thought possible.
”Just because someone has a disability, it doesn’t mean they can’t be an adrenalin junkie and enjoy adventure like everybody else.”
There are lots of ways to donate to us…
- Telephone: Please call us on 01434 250232 to make a donation by debit or credit card
- Post: Cheques should be made payable to Northumbria Calvert Trust and sent to Fundraising Team, Calvert Kielder, Kielder Water & Forest Park, Hexham, Northumberland. NE48 1BS
- Online: Simply click this link https://www.justgiving.com/calvert-kielder/Donate and you will be directed to our JustGiving page where you can make a secure donation
- Standing Order: Regular donations allow us to plan ahead. Simply complete a standing order form, send it back to us and we’ll do the rest (download form)
- Facebook: set up a facebook post and request donations instead of gifts for a birthday or anniversary.
Please remember to gift aid your donation…
Gift Aid is a scheme operated by the UK Government which allows registered charities to reclaim the 25% tax paid on any donation. For every £1 you donate, we can claim an additional 25p from the government at no extra cost to yourself. To qualify for this rebate, donors must be over the age of 18, paying income tax and living in the UK. If you are eligible and wish us to claim gift aid on your donations please download a Gift Aid Form.
Please remember that if you are taking part in a sponsored event, the pledges of your supporters may qualify for Gift Aid. Please ensure they include their name, home address and post code and tick the Gift Aid box.