Leave a Gift in your Will
Raising the vital funds we need to provide life enhancing experiences for disabled adults and children is a constant challenge.
By remembering us in your Will, your generosity allows us to plan for the future. Previous legacies have enabled us to:
- Build additional fully accessible self-catering accommodation for our guests
- Upgrade our driveway and on-site roads making access easier
- Install additional adventure activities and provide specialised equipment
- Ensure our Respite wing has the latest equipment to meet our guests’ needs
How your gift could make a difference:
£250 could buy waterproofs for guests to use during their stay
£500 could buy a short break for three disabled children
£1,000 could buy sensory room equipment
£5,000 could provide a subsidy for 20 respite guests
£10,000 could buy a new adapted sailing boat
£50,000 could buy a new adapted minibus to transport guests to and from the centre
Choosing to remember us in your Will is an important and deeply personal decision and we want you to feel comfortable in understanding the different ways you can support us.
A solicitor will be able to advise you on everything you need to consider about tax relief, trusts and restrictions, ensure your intentions are clear and will handle the whole process for you.
- A share of your estate: this is a gift of all or part of the value of your estate after all taxes, duties, legal fees, debts, other legacies and liabilities are met.
- A specific sum: this is when you choose to leave a specific sum which you can arrange to be increased in line with inflation.
- A specific item: this is when you give a specific item such as a painting, books, jewellery, land, stocks and shares, or property.
If you decide to inform us of your intentions, we can thank you; keep you updated on how your intended gift could support Calvert Kielder in the future and it also gives us the chance to invite you to the Centre to see how your gift will help.
However you choose to remember Calvert Kielder, you can be safe in the knowledge that your gift will be used in the best possible way to make a real difference to the lives of our guests.
If you would like to discuss leaving a gift in your Will to Calvert Kielder, please contact our Fundraising Team on 01434 250232 or email email@example.com.
Please detail that you are leaving your gift to ‘Calvert Kielder, Registered Charity Number in England and Wales (511851)’. Without being specific your gift might not reach us.