Meetings, Conferences & Events
We offer a unique and inspirational venue to host your staff meetings and away days, conferences and business events.
- Conference space which seats 120 theatre style and 100 seated for dinner
- Training/meeting room seating 12 boardroom, 18 conference and 25 theatre style
- Presentation equipment including laptop, projectors, speakers and screens
- Breakout areas
- A range of accommodation
- Refreshments and bespoke catering
- Access to a range of land and water-based instructor led activities
We can tailor a package to help you create and deliver a memorable and successful event.
Parties, Weddings & Occasions
Discuss your needs with our team who will help to plan your special occasion.
Accommodation & Facilities
Our fully accessible accommodation is on-site and includes; access to free WiFi, use of the hydrotherapy pool and access to our bar. Menu options are available; our chefs cater for all dietary requirements and tastes.
Safety & Staffing
For your peace of mind, we are registered with AALS (Adventure Activities Licensing Service) and are a member of the IOL (Institute of Outdoor Learning). All activities are led by experienced and qualified instructors, who hold National Governing Body Qualifications including RYA (Royal Yachting Association) and British Canoeing. Our staff have undertaken specialist training in running safe activities for those with different abilities. All staff are fully Enhanced DBS checked and Calvert Kielder is registered with the Care Quality Commission.
Risk assessments and insurance information are available and we welcome pre-stay visits to help with your planning.